An asbestos lawsuit has been filed by the estate of a Nevada man, in Madison County, alleging his disease was wrongfully caused.
George C. Davis died on July 25 as a result of mesothelioma, according to the complaint.
Court documents state he was employed from 1951 to 1983 as an engineer at several locations in Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey and Texas.
Davis’ estate claims the defendants failed to provide adequate instructions concerning safe methods of working with asbestos. The suit seeks damages in excess of $150,000.
Attorneys associated with InjuryBoard.com will evaluate your case free of charge. In addition, you will not pay any fees or costs unless your attorney recovers money for you. Please click on the free Ask An Attorney button to take advantage of this valuable service.